Zentangle®

Zentangle®

Friday, October 24, 2014

I am the Diva Challenge 190

This is one challenge that I thought I should definitely enter.  It is all about breast cancer, since October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.  My mom had breast cancer in her 40's.  In her late 70's and early 80's, she had numerous bouts with other cancers.  She passed away at the age of 83 from pancreatic cancer.  She never got to know about my own cancer (thank God) and never knew about Zentangle® or that I became a CZT, because of cancer!  I am entering this challenge in her memory @ I am the Diva CZT.  I am also dedicating it to the Diva's grandmother, Ardath who passed away from breast cancer.


I am also entering it in Adele Bruno's Tickled to Tangle String Thing #66.

Thanks for looking!

Till next time...

1 comment: