Zentangle®

Zentangle®

Monday, February 10, 2014

Colorful 5x7 Zentangle®

I have just finished a colorful 5x7" Zentangle inspired art piece (ZIA).  I am doing a CZT swap and I need to make 53 artist trading cards (2 ½ x 3 ½ ).  Some of the other CZTs are making a 5x7 and cutting it so that they will actually have 4 cards in one piece.  Believe me, it is much easier to make 1 larger piece than it is to make 4 smaller ones.  I am able to work with larger tangles which take up much less time than the smaller ones.  Great tip from other CZTs!  Here is the original piece, before I cut it up.   I used iridescent water colors and I love the way it pops!  Hope you do too.


Till next time...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Barb, I have been hearing and seeing more about this art form here lately and haven't tried it yet, but your work is lovely! hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patty. It is an amazing art form! You should try to find a CZT in your area and learn how to do it. It is easy, once you actually learn the method. Go to www.zentangle.com and choose the area where you live. There is bound to be at least one near you. There are CZTs all around the world! Thanks for leaving me a message. I actually think you might be the first!

      Delete
  2. these mini tangles with the central tangle are beautiful, Barb! I don't know how you can keep such a steady hand. All those tiny, ultra-fine lines are pure magic! Very pretty card. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete