Zentangle®

Zentangle®

Monday, February 11, 2019

Hi all.  Today, I want to let you know that my advanced stamping club will be having our annual showcase and sale.  This is a great opportunity to purchase cards, jewelry, stamps and supplies (new and used).  I will be there selling my cards, lots of stamps and of course my pendant jewelry and earrings!  This is the second year that I will be selling my my handmade jewelry and of course there will be a lot of tangled pieces.  It was a big hit last year so I decided to include that again.  The showcase and sale will be held at Laurel Manor on Saturday, February 16th this year. We have gotten bigger and better!  Laurel Manor is located at Buena Vista and 466.  It starts at 12:30 and ends @ 2:45.  There will be demonstrations during the showcase and I will be doing a demo @ 2:30.  Can't tell you what it is (it's a secret) but it will be fun!  It is a good time to get some great deals on so many things.  There is bound to be something for you.  I have 2 tables and I have a lot of things that I will be selling.  I am adding some pics of my jewelry and 1 pic of my latest works.  Hope to see you there 



Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment