Zentangle®

Zentangle®

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

I've Been Published!

I am very excited to tell you that one of my very own patterns has been published in tanglepatterns.com.  I submitted it and it was published within a few days.  I am posting it below...

Check out the Tangle Patterns website above to see how it came about.

Below are some of the things that I have been working on...
Beta Fish ( Template by Ornation Creation)

 Some Zem Gems

A new butterfly template by Ornation creation

 This is a Zen Gem bracelet that I made in to a birthday card.

This was a project that we did in our Zentangle club.  We laid down Washi tape and used it as our string and tangled in it.

I am working on a lot of things at the moment but I have been very busy with Dr. appointments and other stuff. 

Stay tuned because I will have more projects and possibly another pattern.

Till next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment