Zentangle®

Zentangle®

Monday, January 13, 2014

January 13, 2014 More Tangles...

I have added more tiles for your looking pleasure...
Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.  I love to hear from you!







I made this for a St. Patty's Day card.  It can also be used for Valentine's Day with a red background.





 Obviously, this one was a card for a new baby girl.

I found this round coaster on my dresser while on a cruise.  It is from Fat Tuesdays in the Caribbean.

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Your zentangle work is beautiful Barb. I haven't done any myself but I have a friend who does them and I know how much work goes into one piece. They are all so unique! Keep up the lovely work!

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lisa. That means a lot to me!

      Delete