Zentangle®

Zentangle®

Friday, January 25, 2019

More Pics of My Jewelry, etc.

Hi All.  I know it has been an incredibly long time since my last post.  I just stopped posting because it seemed that no one was looking at it.  I just found out from information that is available to me (that I didn't know about) that there have been a lot of lookers and some comments that I never saw!  I actually had over 12,000 views!  So, I am back.  I probably won't post all that often but I am still here and will try to stay in touch!  About 2 years ago, I started to make jewelry.  Mostly pendants and earrings.  I decided to make some Zentangle art to put into some of my jewelry and they have been a big hit!  I am adding them to this post so that anyone who follows me will be able to see them.  I have been working on more tiles and even some larger tiles that are now part of the Zentangle offerings.  They are 10 1/2" by 10 1/2" and are great fun to tangle on!  They are called OPUS tiles and are made from the same Fabriano paper as the original white tiles.  



These are some of the Zentangle inspired pendants that I have made.  There were many more but they were sold before Christmas and I don't have a show again for a month or so.  I have been working on the drawings but haven't set them yet.  More to come...

I have been doing classes...some for individuals and some for groups and demos.  I just love the teaching part.  I really like to get everyone excited!
A couple of CZT friends and I are starting a new club called Stamping in the Zen.  The first meeting is in February and I am looking forward to that.

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment