Zentangle®

Zentangle®

Monday, March 9, 2015

 Here are some of my most recent ZIAs.  

The first one is a hummingbird that I did from a template done by Ben Kwok.  I  printed it on watercolor paper and colored it with watercolor paints.  It is much more vibrant in person.

This one is a Zendala greeting that I made for a special order.   I had to make 12 of
them!   I stamped the image on watercolor paper and tangled and shaded it to give it more 
dimension.  I added yellow to the dots and did the background in a shaded blue.  Then, I 
cut out the Zendala and the scalloped background with a die cut machine and mounted 
it on a yellow card base to make the yellow dots pop.

This is just something that I did to experiment with coloring with gel pens.  
I used a string but did not use my pen to outline most of it.

This is a Valentine swap that I did with one of the groups that I belong to.  

I hope you enjoy seeing my work.  Thank you for looking.  Please leave me a comment and
let me know that you were here.  I LOVE to get comments!  Thanks.

Till next time...


2 comments: