Zentangle®

Zentangle®

Friday, March 21, 2014

I am the Diva Weekly Challenge and 2 more tiles...

Hi all.  I have finally decided to make a ZIA (Zentangle Inspired Art) and actually post it on I am the Diva's challenge blog.  As I mentioned in my last post, I made one, but didn't post it.  I figured it was time to bite the bullet and do it!  

 It is not quite what I expected.  It turned out a little dark, but it is my "first".  I sprayed it with a meadow green ink spray and then sprayed it again (lightly this time) with a gold ink.

Here are a couple more that I have done since yesterday.  I have been quite busy!

 I thought this would be interesting with the heavy black line around it and the white in the middle.

With this one, I decided to leave a lot of white space.  I really like the way it turned out!
I guess 1 out of 3 isn't too bad!  LOL!

Till next time...

4 comments:

  1. Hello Barbara!!! So glad you decided to finally post your tiles to the Diva's challenge. Welcome aboard!!;0) Your tiles are beautiful,and your other work also!! You have been quite busy! I read your profile, and I pray that you continue to stay in remission!! God Bless You!. I see that you are also a massage therapist. I have been doing massage for 25 years! I still love what I do!! I find that Zentangle goes hand in hand with finding balance in mind/body connection. Sounds like your background will help your fight with cancer and keep you healthy!! (My niece was diagnosed with an incurable brain cancer in December and we are all doing a walkathon to raise money for that. It does feel good to be of service for such an important cause.) I'll be walking for you too!! HUGS! :0) Share Humanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Annette, I want to say that I'm glad you posted the Challenge. It's a lovely tile and so are the other ones. I read your profile too and wish you all the best with your health.
    Hope to 'see' you here again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are ALL interesting, Barb! I love each and every one of them. Especially the delicacy and repetitive nature of creating elements without obvious spasms of the hand and fingers LOL - truly remarkable! Challenges are so much fun. Great seeing our friends' artwork uploaded, and also, when we get to be recognized as Top Three or some other honorable mention. Great fun! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete