Zentangle®

Zentangle®

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Welcome...

Hello and thank you for checking out my new blog.  I have another blog at  bloogspot.com for my cards and gifts.  This is a blog about Zentangle.  I am a certified Zentangle® teacher (CZT).  I am available for private and small classes.  I will be displaying some of my work on this blog.  I am going to start with a couple of them that I have done over the last 2 years.  I hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I enjoyed drawing them! 





 This first Zentangle® inspired art is done using a stamped image (the face) and hand drawing the rays.  I then tangled on each ray and colored it with colored pencils.

This piece is a freeform that was done totally in black and white, without any shading. 





This is another freeform tile that I shaded and colored with colored pencils.

This is another tile that I did freeform and shade.

More to come soon...

Please be sure to check out my other blog:

Till next time...

3 comments:

  1. Slot999 ที่สุดของเกมส์สล็อตออนไลน์ที่ มั่นคง ปลอดภัย เล่นง่าย เล่นได้ตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง พีจีสล็อต ด้วยระบบ ฝาก-ถอน เงินแบบออโต้ที่รวดเร็ว ทันใจ ไม่ต้องรอนาน มีแอดมินดูแลตลอด

    ReplyDelete
  2. สล็อต แตก ง่าย ที่สุดของการเล่นเกมสล็อตที่ใครๆก็ประทับใจ ด้วยความมากมายของตัวเกมที่ได้มีการคัดมาอย่างดีเยี่ยม PGSLOT-TH.COM มีการแจกรางวัลโบนัสสูงที่สุดตั้งแต่ที่เคยมีมา

    ReplyDelete